Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lee V-Day 9: Main Day of the Packers

Today was the day that most of us experience from time to time when your (living) life is bundled and boxed for another place. It is interesting how so much apparent disorder turns to homogenous order after just a day. As far as moves go, this day of packing went very well...only "doh!" was my own fault of leaving the Fitbit USB charger in a place that caused it to be packed up. On a very positive side, I will able to stay in my house until Friday night (then check-in to hotel until final retirement sign-out in July) as the packing crew left me boxes for my bed linens and I will have access to all appliances until the moving truck arrives on Friday for the final pack out.

Day 9 Box Score:

2,413 calories consumed, 682 calories earned from 13,545 steps

Breakfast:
Coffee, Splenda
Carrots, two

Lunch:
Peanut Butter Crackers
Almonds
Water and 7Up 10

Dinner:
Spaghetti pasta
Pasta sauce, Ragu, onions and mushrooms
Water and Coke Zero

Snacks:
Almonds
Cashews
Cape Code waffle-cut chips
Water

2 comments:

  1. I empathize with the moving stress! I have four weeks before mine happens. Sounds like all went smoothly today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great team doing the packing. Having this part of the move almost done helps make all if the other things easier and simpler.

    ReplyDelete