Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mark: day 12

Another busy day without pictures. Though I did go out and do some landscape photography later in the day.

Breakfast was a PB&J (259 cal) and black coffee (9 cal).

I ate a bag of peanuts mid-morning (260 cal).

Lunch was a hummus sandwich (205 cal) and a salad I picked up at the hospital on my way out of an appointment and on my way to another hospital for another appointment. This was actually a pretty good salad with craisins (which I love) and raspberry vinaigrette dressing (159 cal).

Dinner was leftover hot and sour noodle soup (292 cal), Sicilian Tomato Salad (100 cal), and a beer (160 cal).

But it was after dinner that I started to lose it, really for the first time in a couple of weeks. I didn't break vegan, but I did break diet. I ate a huge quantity of bbq potato chips (after checking that they didn't have any animal products in them - 486 cal - maybe more - I wasn't measuring).

I went out to do some photography with my friend Joe. Here's a sample:

after rain

After shooting, came back to the house, drank two more beers (320 cal) and ate an entire container of wasabi peas (292 cal).

I didn't really "work out" yesterday, but all the walking I did to do the photography and in the hospitals apparently added up to 11,804 steps, which helped offset the collapse of my willpower with the food.

Day summary:

calories consumed: 2,484
calories burned:         529
weight:                     167.1

Nutrients:

protein  65g
carbs   266g
fat         90g

Not a successful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment