Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lee V-days 6, 7, 8 (Memorial Day Weekend)

I think that perhaps I am the (cooking-wise) most lazy and (cooking skill, choices) admiring member of my colleagues on this blog. I love the pictures and positively graphic descriptions of the members' food choices and creations. We are only one week through this challenge, but so far so good, and I really appreciate the opportunity to share and learn.

This weekend was largely spent in preparation for the packing all of my household goods after the Memorial Day Weekend..in fact, as I type this blog entry, the packers are nearly finished with their activities for the day. I am still compliant, losing weight, and very much wanting to eat what I normally consider to be tasty.

Quick Stats from Loseit! and Fitbit:

Day 6, Saturday, 24 May
2050 calories consumed, 0 calories earned from my sloth-like 3,889 steps
Food highlights: peanut butter banana sandwich, macaroni pasta with plain sauce, onions, and mushrooms, rice

Day 7, Sunday, 25 May
2,426 calories consumed, 265 calories earned from 10,033 steps
Food highlights: Bananas, Carrots, Fried Potatoes with mushrooms and onions, plain spaghetti and plain sauce with mushrooms, cashews, 12 oz Michelob Ultra

Day 8, Monday, 26 May
2,313 calories consumed, 524 calories earned from 11,776 steps
Food highlights: peanut butter banana sandwich, Pizza Hut Vegan Pizza (ugh!), 4 cups of Uncle Ben's Wild Rice, 1 Orange, Almonds, 12 oz Seagrams Pina Colada

...and so far on "moving day", I have only eaten 390 calories (carrots, pack of peanut butter crackers) and earned 423 calories on more than 10,000 steps...and the day is not done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment