Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mark: Day 11

No pictures today - very busy day.

Oatmeal made with soy milk and blueberries again for breakfast (245 cal). A banana later in the morning (90 cal).

Lunch was worthy of a photo, but I didn't get one. I used the banana I had fried up from the night before. I mixed it with about a cup of black beans, some cayenne pepper, and mango powder. Served that over rice. It was super simple and quite good. I will do that again. 420 cal.

Also made a spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing (43 cal).

I managed to get to the gym after work and did some elliptical and then lifted weights for the first time in a few weeks. Hard to say if it was the lack of lifting, or the diet, but I didn't have the energy to lift. Probably a little of both. I did grab a slice of bread before I went (54 cal).

Dinner was a split operation. I had a PB&J (260 cal) and a beer (160 cal) early on because I knew we were going out to my daughter's final futsal game, and then out to Pizza Hut afterwards for a team party. I rightly surmised there would be little I could eat at Pizza Hut. I did buy their salad bar, which was really awful (42 cal). There wasn't a single, non-cream based dressing. I had to use white vinegar. Bleh.

Came home and had another beer (160 cal), some hummus on bread (124 cal), and a delightful sour pickle (7 cal).

Sat out on the back deck later in the evening and had a glass of wine (150 cal).

Day summary:

Calories consumed: 1,755
Calories burned: 464 - 11,444 steps
weight: 167.5

Today was the day I decided I had officially lost 30 pounds since the beginning of the year. On Jan 1 I had weighed in at 197.8.

Nutrient mix:

Protein 47g
Carbs 264g
Fat       23g


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the -30, Mark! I am working to log a similar number and get back to the weight range of my first years in the Army.

    ReplyDelete