Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Linda Day 8 & 9




Day 8 - I did not post last night so I am adding both days tonight.  Yesterday I forgot my apple and instead I had a package of Starbuck's Nuts and seeds and a cup of coffee, the 4th cup for the day.  I was starved at dinner and decided a salad was needed to accompany the 100% whole grain spaghetti and marinara. It was topped off with a glass of Mendoza River Valley Malbec. All very tasty. The spaghetti was very good, some of the wheat ones I have tried left a lot to be desired. This one was Mueller's 100% whole grain.

Day 9 - I had 3 cups of coffee today and remembered my Granny Smith Apple.  I was not nearly as hungry tonight as I was last night.  That was surprising because I usually feel less hungry after eating protein items vs. Carbs.  No pictures for Tonight's meal, I had potatoes chips and a bowl of lentil soup. Yes, I know the potato chips are not a healthy choice but, it is the trade off for no meat.
 
Bon Appétit


No comments:

Post a Comment