Thursday, June 5, 2014

Carrie: Day 16&17

Nothing much to report... This is the last week of the medical planner's course so I've been very busy reading and studying. The only speed bump I've hit is that since it IS my last week, I'm running out of food in my hotel room and I don't want to buy more because it would go to waste. This means I have to do a lot of "repeat" eating at the hospital - the easy option I've gone with the last 2 days is a plain bagel for breakfast, and a Subway salad with avocado and vinegar for lunch. Tuesday I had swollen glands and bad allergies, so I wasn't in the mood for anything other than brown rice for dinner, followed by some lemon drops (Am I the only one who still LOVES that candy? So good...) to help my throat. Wednesday night, I opted for cucumber rolls and vegetable potstickers from the sushi place near my hotel again - I think this is the third or fourth time I've been over there? Very easy option and still tasty.

Since Thursday we have our final exam and exercise and Friday is just a check-out/final questions day, I'm hoping to hold my weekday laziness at bay and make it far enough on the metro away from the hotel to find an interesting dinner option... We'll see how that one ends up though!

Here is yesterday's tracking:
Morning pulse: 48
Daily percentage breakdown: 64% carbs, 18% protein, 18% fat
Water consumption: 100 oz

Only 2 more days of boredom, then should be able to actually COOK a yummy meal on Saturday - I can't wait!!

xoxo
Carrie
P.S. Go Spurs Go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still like lemon drops. Haven't had them in a while. They are very old-fashioned! My true weakness is circus peanuts.

    ReplyDelete