Monday, June 16, 2014

Mark: Day 27

Might have had a little too much fun on Day 26, celebrating the end of a very long week. Family had been in town, we had our program's oral boards - let's just say a lot of stress came off on Friday night. But I might have paid for it a little bit on Saturday.

So breakfast was a big hunk of salted white bread I made on Friday night with the left-over calzone dough, and a lot of coffee.

I went out and mowed the lawn, then had a bowl of garlic potatoes for a sort of lunch, then went to the student barbeque where I could not indulge in the brisket, sausages, or burgers. Or the potato salad, macaroni salad, or cole slaw. They did have some fresh fruit, so I had some pineapple and mellow.

Not feeling sated, I made an early dinner of left over vegetable chili at around 4.

I made a late second dinner for Kandie and I that we had at about 9 - Lebanese lentils with onions and rice. Excellent recipe. Do check it out here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aarti-sequeira/lebanese-lentils-rice-and-caramelized-onions-mujadara-recipe.html

If you like Chicago chili, you will like this.

For snacks I had some toast with jelly, the last of my wasabi peas, some crystalized ginger, and a pickle.

Day summary:

calories consumed:  2,007
calories burned:          414
Weight:                    164.8

Nutrients:

Protein:       65g  - I think this might be the most I've been able to manage in any given day
Carbs:       364g
Fat:             36g



No comments:

Post a Comment