Saturday, June 7, 2014

Debbie - Day 19/20

Again, I did not track food this weekend, so here is what I recall eating.

Almost assuredly incomplete, but I have stayed 100% with vegan foods.

Friday, Day 19.
Breakfast: Wheatena with maple syrup, fruit, coffee, soy milk.
Lunch: rice and chickpea curry, brussels sprouts, fruit.
Snacks: tortilla chips & salsa, freeze dried fruit and tomatoes, peanuts, raisins.
Dinner: sweet potato, salad, broccoli, dark chocolate.

Saturday, Day 20.
Breakfast: Oatmeal, soy milk, coffee, fruit.
Lunch: Whole wheat pasta with marinara, romaine lettuce salad, 3 scoops sorbet (lemon, mango, and raspberry at Rick's in Keene -- delicious!)
Snacks: Lentil chips, iced coffee with sugar and soy milk, freeze dried fruit, snap peas, sugarless gum, hard candy (at the bank!)
Dinner: Sweet potato, brussels sprouts, apple.

Saturday breakfast on the deck


Hectic couple of days, driving back and forth from old house to new, errands, yard sale, organizing, and paperwork.  Garden day tomorrow, yay!

I would like to start tracking food again.  I miss the information it provides.

Also, I got a new phone, so I am motivated to play with it!  One of the first things I did was sign into the MyPlate app.  Chris also told me he would like to try the MyPlate app.  He reports he is eating less meat and is more aware of his dairy and egg intake while I am doin' the vegan thang.

I did feel a slight pull towards Five Guys today while doing errands.

Ten days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment