Friday, June 6, 2014

Mark: Day 18

Didn't plan for today, so ran around trying to scrounge up acceptable food.

I put together a bag of peanuts (145 cal) and raisins (160 cal), and a banana (105 cal) for breakfast. The coffee I made tasted like snake piss for some reason, so I had to make more when I got to my office.

Lunch became a bagel (260 cal) with almond butter (90 cal).

I had a pear for an afternoon snack (133 cal).

Dinner was spaghetti squash

DSC_9657

with spaghetti sauce

DSC_9661

and a fresh batch of the Sicilian tomato and onion salad. Spaghetti squash is growing on me. I'm not totally sold, but I'm getting there. Also some beer with dinner.

I also made pretzel rolls because we have company in the house and I thought I'd have some relatively healthy snack food on hand.

DSC_9664

Day summary:

Calories consumed: 1,773
Calories burned:          69  - busy day, didn't get to exercise. This weekend is not going to be good for exercise.
Weight:                   166.2

Nutrients:

Protein:  31g
Carbs:  211g
Fat:        36g

No comments:

Post a Comment