Monday, June 2, 2014

Mark: Day 15 - half way!

Kookie day today - grabbed a hummus sandwich on the way out the door - 256 calories - and a baggie of blueberries - 42 calories.

Lunch was a PB&J - 287 calories.

Dinner at least was decent - I cooked some dry pinto beans, onions, crushed tomatoes, and poblano pepper in the slow cooker. I added rice when I got home from work to soak up the extra liquid - 345 calories. I had a Black Butte Porter with dinner (153 calories).


I ate half a bag of baby carrots - 52 calories - as a snack. Had a Shiner while I mowed the lawn (140 calories).

I was hungry later in the evening, so I boiled a sweet potato and mashed it with some cinnamon (335 calories - it was a big potato). Had a glass of red wine while doing all my catch up blogging (150 calories).

vegan - day 15

Day summary:

Calories consumed: 1,760
Calories burned:        411
Weight:                     168.4

Nutrients:

Protein:   41g
Carbs:   270g
Fat:         20g

No comments:

Post a Comment