Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Debbie - Day 14/15

The time is getting away from me -- busy weekend, and I have an extremely full couple of weeks ahead!  Today, 7 visits in 5 locations and 2 reports.  Tomorrow, 7 visits again but in six different locations, and longer sessions - two of them 90 minutes.  Yikes!  It makes me look forward to the weekend when I'll "only" have to sort and pack a garage, a basement storage room, and a living room.

I tracked food on the MyPlate app Sunday and Monday, but I think I will take a break from calorie tracking for a few days, and just report on what I ate and any slips from vegan eating.

Sunday I had coffee and oatmeal for breakfast with fruit.



It's frozen smoothie season!  I made a raspberry-strawberry smoothie for others which had a little yogurt in it, and I sampled it before remembering it was not for me.  I had about a quarter cup of it, which might have had a teaspoon of yogurt, tops.  Oops!

Lunch was on the go, more of a snacking lunch: tortilla chips and salsa, peanuts, pistachios, and freeze dried pineapple.

Dinner was a red lentil and rice dish made with coconut milk, with a pile of steamed broccoli and a salad.  I had some dark chocolate and a glass and a half of Prosecco.

Exercise was a walk on the beach with Chris, plus some gardening.

I weighed myself, I'm down a couple of pounds to 127.0.  A pound a week is decent for weight loss, so I was happy about that.  Total calories for the day, 1420.

Monday's breakfast was oatmeal, coffee, and fruit.

Mmmm, I love Chris's fruit plates.

Lunch was chips and salsa again, the rest of the pistachios, broccoli, fruit, and red pepper strips.
Snacks were a piece of the Engine 2 flatbread, carrot sticks, the rest of the Sea Snax, and dark chocolate.

Dinner was a microwaveable packaged meal, vegan veggie curry and rice, with boiled green beans and another square of chocolate.

Total calories, 1521.  But I also did about 4 hours of gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment