Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Debbie - Day 16

Here's what I ate today.

From memory!

Breakfast: There was no more oatmeal or hot cereal leftover, and I was in a hurry.  I grabbed some leftover red bean curry, rice, spinach, and green beans from the other day, and that was breakfast.  Delicious cold, I might add!  And coffee with soy milk and sugar.

Lunch: Orange bell pepper strips and raisins.  Kind of a snack in the car lunch.  The breakfast really held me over and I wasn't hungry.

Dinner: I got home at 7:00 and immediately worked on some sorting projects.  I cleaned out my car too!  Along the way I grabbed a container of leftover pasta that had been tossed with oil and seasonings (about a cup and a half), and ate as I worked.  I was going to cook some more broccoli, but never got around to it.

There didn't seem to be a reason to eat if I wasn't hungry, so I left it at that.  It was hot enough to put a fan on tonight -- first time this year.  Not hot enough for A/C yet though, my Texas friends!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment