Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mark: day 22

Back to tracking. Still have lots of company, but the big festivities are over.

PB&J for breakfast, with some tortilla chips munched along the way (left overs from the party).

Lunch: oil and vinegar cole slaw, the Indian garbanzo bean dish with brown rice.

Dinner: curry vegetables with hard tofu, beer.

Snacks: lots of tortilla chips. I haven't had them in the house since December because I eat them like they are going out of style. We still have a few hanging around from the party. They'll be gone soon.

We went to DQ and I found Arctic Rush was on their vegan list:



Day Summary:

Calories consumed: 1,842
Calories burned:         477
Weight:                   don't have access to my scale right now because my folks are sleeping in my bedroom (Kandie and I are sleeping on the living room floor)


No comments:

Post a Comment