Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mark: Day 30

Yay! It's over!

Breakfast - bagel with peanut butter.

Lunch - leftover Lebanese Lentils and a green salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner - a curry vegetable and tofu stir fry with tofu served over rice. Some beer.


vegan fast food

I used this bag of vegetables, which I nicknamed "Vegan Fast Food" for the veges, plus a few other things from the fridge.

Snacks - bread with jelly.

I'm cutting off here because I am going to fast the rest of the night in preparation for a lipid/glucose panel tomorrow. While I didn't do one right before this diet, I did have one relatively recently. It'll be interesting to see where I stand.

I'll write some parting thoughts tomorrow.

Day Summary:

Calories consumed: 1579
Calories burned:        200 - this is a guess because the day isn't over yet, but I know I'm not going to burn much more.
Weight:                      165.0

Nutrients:

Protein:         53g
Carbs:          225g
Fat:                27g


No comments:

Post a Comment