Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mark: Day 17

Over the hump!

I started the day with a 4.5 mile run.

Then I had a couple of bites of my left over vegan chocolate birthday cake before I tossed the rest - it was really quite good and I would have kept eating it, so it had to go.

The rest of breakfast was a PB&J on my homemade bread and coffee.

Lunch was left over garbanzo beans and rice.

For a snack I ate about a half cup of wasabi peas.

For dinner the family had grilled chicken and grilled potatoes. I had grilled potatoes with onions and peppers, and then made a pot of pinto beans with onions and jalapenos.

One of these days I will learn to cut jalapenos with gloves on. I washed my hands twice afterward, but as soon as I touched my eye, I knew I hadn't gotten all of the oil off. I walked around with one eye closed for about 10 minutes while I finished preparing dinner.

A couple of bottles of Shiner to round out dinner and the evening, and a slice of the left over party pizza for a snack.

Day summary:

Calories consumed: 1,918
Calories burned: 913 - I had to estimate run calories because I forgot my fitbit. But I had a very busy day walking all over the building where I work.
Weight: 166.0

Pretty happy about weight - I think I can say I have accomplished my goal. I've lost almost 32 pounds since January 2nd, and this vegan diet was just the thing to push me to completion. Now just to maintain.

Protein:   37g
Carbs:   209g
Fat:         31g

No comments:

Post a Comment