Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lee V-Day 29...almost done...but, I think I want to keep going...

This Vegan thing, or some derivative of it...Sea-Vegan\Sea-Vegetarian, Vegetarian and One (1 day of normal meat), I think I need\want to continue. I sense that it is good and healthy for me and I am losing excess weight on a favorable trend (a little more than a pound per week). The nutritional count data that I have from the Loseit! app indicates that my calorie intake has only dropped about 10% per day and I have essentially traded fat nutrients for carbohydrates while my protein level has remained basically constant albeit a slight drop; so, we shall see. I think that if I invest Wednesday for a ribeye steak, barbecue beef brisket, or a "Cheeseburger in Paradise", I will probably have a horrible belly ache!

Day 29 Box score

1,705 calories consumed and 0 calories earned from 5,412 steps

Breakfast:
Bagel
Coke Zero

Lunch:
Stonewerks Restaurant for Faculty\New Student introductions
Vegan Pizza
Diet Coke
Water

Dinner:
Subway Veggie Delight
Baked Potato
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment