Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mark: Day 24

Six days left.

Like Carrie I miss eggs. And milk - though mostly to cook with, not drink.

Breakfast today was oatmeal again, with half a chopped banana mixed in, and made with soy milk. Also a mini bagel.

Lunch was black beans mixed with a fried banana and a little oil.

I made a nice vege chili for dinner, and served it with rice and a sour pickle.

For snacks I had two ounces of wasabi peas at two different times.

I'm a fan of the peas for two reasons - 1) they're spicy and I like spice, and 2) they have 5g of protein per ounce. So I packed in an extra 10g of protein by snacking on peas. I'm thinking I should have incorporated those earlier on.

Even with snacking on peas, and having beans twice today, I was still fairly low on protein.

Day Summary:

Calories consumed: 1,232
Calories burned:         280
Weight:                    I'll get a reading tomorrow. I'm sure I gained over the last few days.

Nutrients:

Protein:   45g
Carbs:   200g
Fat:         23g

Unintentionally low on calories today. I didn't mean to be that low. But not a bad turn of events given how much I've been stuffing my face last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment