Friday, June 13, 2014

Debbie - Day 23/24

Day 23: Tuesday

Breakfast was once again, running out the door.  I never got around to go shopping on Monday, and there was almost no fresh fruit in the rented Keene house -- which is looking gradually more like a construction zone.  But not enough!  Moving day is looming, and I keep putting off the big jobs in favor of getting actual paid work done.  Hmph.

I had a cup of coffee with vanilla soy milk, and a sad little Granny Smith apple.  The bottom of the fruit barrel, so to speak!  119 calories.

Lunch was another Tiger Tiger meal, vegan Vegetable Korma and rice, with steamed broccoli.  479 calories.

Snacks: blueberries, freeze dried fruit, pumpkin cranberry tortilla chips (so yummy!), some tic-tacs, and I tried a new snack item called Freeland Flax Snax Spicy crackers.  Quite tasty, I won't have trouble adding these to a salad or snacking on them plain.

Dinner: The rest of the Tadka Dal and rice from yesterday.  Unsweetened iced tea.  360 calories for dinner, and I was not hungry for anything else.

Chris and the kids returned from shopping and I lost my appetite even more to see all the sodas, baked goods, candy, cookie mixes, sweetened cereals, butter, ice cream, other processed foods, and meats.  There were fruits and veggies too -- thanks Chris!

Total calories, 1210.  I did manage to look at my protein breakdown, but now I've forgotten it.  It wasn't terribly high, something like 8%.


Day 24: Wednesday

Breakfast: I am missing my hot cereal.  I really should cook some up tonight so that I can have some tomorrow morning.  I grabbed a serving of the tortilla chips with lemon hummus, and had a large handful of fresh cherries.  No coffee today -- unsweetened tea.  242 calories.

Lunch: carrot sticks, a banana (uneaten from breakfast), and the leftover veggie korma, rice, and broccoli.  A substantial lunch!  600 calories.

Snacks: blueberries, a red pear, and some dried tomatoes (Just Tomatoes).  203 calories.

Dinner: I was working on moving tasks and after that lunch, I didn't need much more.  I had some baked beans and a square of dark chocolate, with iced tea.  212 calories.

Total calories, 1305.  Protein 8%.

No comments:

Post a Comment