Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mark: Day 16

Breakfast was a healthy serving of party pizza - 599 calories.

Lunch, however, was a skimpy bag of peanuts (260 calories) - I had a completely crazy day running from here to there.

I made a nice dinner to make up for it - I found an Indian recipe for garbanzo beans and rice (349 calories). It was delicious. A couple of bottles of Shiner (280 cal) while cooking/eating.

Indian garbanzos

Late evening I had the last of the homemade hummus and pita chips (406 cal), and a glass of red wine (125 cal).

I didn't get a chance to exercise formally, but all my running about earned me quite a few steps.

Day summary:

Calories consumed: 2,019
Calories burned:         401 - 10,243 steps.
Weight:                    166.8

Nutrients:

Protein:   57g
Carbs:   231g
Fat:         56g



No comments:

Post a Comment