Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Linda Day 15/16

 
 


 

 
Day 15:  I was feeling pretty hungry at lunch and had a 6" Subway Veggie (No Cheese of course).  A 4th cup of coffee topped it off.  Dinner was salad greens with tomatoes and Walden Farms Sun Dried Tomato dressing. If you have not tried Walden Farms you should, every bottle is calorie free.  I'm not sure how they do that but I am also not sure I want to know. Ha!  I also has Asparagus & Mushrooms saluted in olive oil and a Baked Potato with vegan, sour cream, vegan butter, and vegan cheese.  I'm not a big fan of the vegan sour cream and cheese but it was better than not having it.  Now I'm wondering what the ingredients are in those.  Some sliced pears and a glass of white wine. 
 
 
 
 
Day 16:  I had a 4th cup of coffee at lunch with a container of strawberries. Fortunately I have never liked additional sweetener added to my fruit.  Dinner was a salad with greens, tomatoes, dried jalapeños, summer squash, black olives and Walden Farms Balsamic dressing.  Sliced Baggett with seasoned olive oil and sliced pears. It was topped off with a glass of red wine.  I have noticed I have replaced meat with bread, something I normally do not eat. Fourteen days til a Mark's Outing Burger or steak.
    Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment