Friday, June 6, 2014

Debbie - Day 17/18

Day 17 (Wednesday 6/4)

Meals, from memory:

Breakfast: Wheatena with maple syrup and soy milk.  Coffee with soy milk.  Pear and nectarine.

Lunch: Chickpea curry and rice, steamed broccoli, red and yellow bell pepper.  Raisins.

Snacks: Two new products.  GoRaw Spicy Flax Snax, and Jovan's Garden Pesto crackers.  Dark chocolate with hazelnuts and cranberries.  My Just Tomatoes shipment arrived late afternoon, yay!

Dinner: whole wheat pasta and marinara sauce.  I was out of lettuce, so no salad.  Too late to run to grocery store.  It was a long day!




Day 18 (Thursday 6/5)

Breakfast: The rest of the Wheatena, soy milk.  Coffee with soy milk.  I was out of fresh fruit, so I had some freeze dried fruit salad from Just Tomatoes (heavenly!!)

Lunch: Remaining chickpea curry and a generous helping of rice.  The rest of the bell peppers, raisins.  I had a head of broccoli in the fridge, but no time to cook it.

Snacks: Just Tomatoes dried tomatoes, lentil chips.  The chips are calorie-heavy but very tasty.  Freeze dried corn/peas.  Carrot sticks.  Dark chocolate.  Peanuts and raisins.

Dinner: The snacks were pretty substantial today, and by the time I got back from kid pick-ups and grocery shopping with Chris, it was 10:30 and I didn't have anything else that I remember.

No calorie tracking.

Looking forward to the weekend and a little more breathing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment