Saturday, June 14, 2014

Linda Days 24-26



Day 24 - Busy days - Coffee x 3 in the am, an apple about 1000 and needed a quick dinner before an evening work session. Dinner turned out to be a burrito bowl from Chipotle, lime & cilantro rice, black beans, vegetables, lettuce, & guacamole.

Day 25- Another busy day, oral for our students the day started at 0730 and ended around 2030.  Coffee started the day as usual, and then an additional one once arriving at the hotel. To many fluids for the back to back schedule.  Lunch was a salad with vinaigrette, some olives and I think zucchini.  Later at the mixer I had a glass of wine some Jicama, a carrot, a couple of pita points and some humus. After arriving home I had some left over rice. Pretty skimpy day, but it doesn't bother me as long as I'm busy.

Day 26 - Finally a day to rest.  I started off the day with coffee and intrigued by Mark's jalapeño and peanut butter combo had a couple of toasted English Muffins with crunchy peanut butter and some candied jalapeños. This is not a combination I would have thought of I usually combine them with cream cheese so it was nice to do something with them besides tossing them in a salad.
Dinner - A veggie burger with tomato, veggie chipotle sauce, guacamole, and lettuce on a toasted bun & chips with iced tea.

4 more days!
Bon Appétit

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I will miss seeing your wonderful dinner settings!

    ReplyDelete