Monday, June 16, 2014

Mark: Day 28

Day 28 was a pleasant day, but an odd eating day.

I started the day with coffee and garlic potatoes for breakfast. Yum!

For lunch I made my Indian Garbanzo beans again. I really like that recipe - definitely a keeper. Must be the 3rd time I've made it during this experiment.

Mid-afternoon I made some toast with the left over salted white bread and jelly. I also had some tomato and onion salad as a snack. A couple of beers while puttering around the house in the afternoon as well.

I baked a loaf of wheat bread, so I had a slice of warm bread with almond butter for dinner right before we ran out to see the new X-Men movie for my father's day treat.

I had some popcorn (no butter) at the movies, which was not really satisfying. Hopefully they don't cook the popcorn with some sort of beef byproduct (or butter) that they don't tell you about.

After the movie I was feeling pent up so I went for a 4.5 mile run.

After I came back from the run I was hungry so I had an ounce of peanuts and then more tomato and onion salad before bed.

Day summary:

Calories consumed: 2,089
Calories burned:         553
Weight:                    166.7 - a bounce back from the day before. Ah well. Probably dehydrated the day before.

Nutrients:

Protein:       55g
Carbs:       264g
Fat:             64g



No comments:

Post a Comment