Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Linda Day 22


Day 22. I started the day with coffee (surprise, surprise) 3 cups and a 4th later.  I couldn't stand it and had chips for lunch. Afterwards I was reading the package and it said something to the effect of milk has touched the equipment used to make these chips. I don't know if that is a violation but the way I see it, it's not nearly as bad as the leather boots I pull on every morning. 
Dinner was a salad with greens, tomatoes, walnuts, pepperoncinis, squash, grapes, pear, and sun dried tomatoes. Wine and bread to top it off. Later a snack of dried okra. Eight days until meat.  I must say I have realized I don't need as much meat as I was eating but, I would like to have some meat and cheese would sure improve a lot of things.

Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment