Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lee V-Day 24

...last day before our annual Comprehensive Oral Examination operations...my little man, Alex, and I spent time at Randolph Air Force Base getting updated identification cards...kudos to the service and professionalism of the Air Force administrative services flight! Not much in the way of caloric consumption today, but the food that I did eat was great. Alex and I had brunch at Subway yielding the trusty "Veggie Delight", but I called on Macaroni Grill for dinner with the kids for the "create your own pasta" option supplemented with a side of steamed broccoli.

Day 24 Box Score:

1,321 calories consumed and 0 calories earned from 5,722 steps
Brunch:
Subway 12" Veggie Delight
Water

Dinner:
Macaroni Grill spaghetti pomodoro with spinach and mushrooms
steamed broccoli
1/3 of large dinner roll with olive oil
Water
Coke Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment