Monday, June 2, 2014

Linda Day 13/14

No pictures today:
Day 13:
We went to Green for a late lunch.  I had a Green Burger, a garbanzo bean burger. It was very tasty and a bit more substantial than the 4oz frozen veggie patties from the store.  It was accompanied by French fried sweet potatoes.  The great part was the vegan chipotle sauce.  I got a vegan triple chocolate cup cake to take home for later. That turned into dinner.

Day 14:
Today I forgot my apple again. There was nothing left by the time I thought about eating so I got my afternoon coffee and was really ready to eat when I got home.  We had burgers again tonight,  they just sounded good.  Also, when there are just two of you the bread goes stale if you don't finish it off.  We have frozen bread in the past but it's not as good when it's thawed.

Steve picked up some vegan chipotle sauce and vegan cheese today.  The jury is still out on the vegan cheese.  It will be interesting to see if it is any better when melted on something.  I'm assuming it will actually melt.

Tomorrow will definitely not be burgers.  I think I'll try something a little different.

Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment