Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mark: 19-21

Indian garbanzos

I've fallen horribly behind. I didn't even finish entering calories on Friday, and I didn't enter calories on Saturday or Sunday - that's the first time in about 4 months that I haven't tracked my calories. That should give you an idea of how crazy I've been these last few days.

vegan calzone

We were loaded up with guests for my daugther's high school graduation on Sunday - I've been cooking like a mad man.

We had calzones one night (I forget which one). I made mine without cheese. Not terrible, but not the same. Stuffed it with mushrooms, onions, and peppers.

vegan pancakes

I found a recipe for vegan pancakes and made blueberry and banana pancakes for myself.

Graduation

Big day Sunday - Sam shaking hands with her principle.

It was rough - I did a lot of grilling - brats, chicken, pork - over the weekend and couldn't have any of it.

Still hanging on to the vegan thing - but really ready to be done. This is not for me. Vegetarian I could do. Vegan is definitely a no-go.

No comments:

Post a Comment