Sunday, June 8, 2014

Linda Day 19 & 20




Day 19
I had coffee in the morning but then didn't slow down until dinner.  Vegan Tacos, vegan cheese and vegan sour cream.  The vegan sour cream is not really sour, so I mixed a little lime juice in it. Not perfect but it helped.  Again the vegan meat needed a lot of salt & pepper but it provides familiar texture.  I went back for a third.

Day 20
Sunday mornings are busy so after church we decided to go to Chipotle. They have great fresh food.  I got the burrito bowl with black beans, rice, and all the veggies they could pile on. I love the lime and cilantro flavors. It was the best tasting meal so far.  I was stuffed no need for dinner. Having a glass of wine and watching the Spurs. Go Spurs Go! Tied @ 43 all.

Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment